Saturday 19 December 2015

Video

This was much better than I expected, thank you for dragging me kicking and screaming to it! If I get time I will reshoot it and put it on the school website as it will be interesting to see if it is ever used.

I just tried Jing and it was very very easy. My only word of advice - and I am sure this is fairly obvious to anyone who has done this before - make sure you are exactly where you want to be at the start of the shooting! I have left out logging on, not intentionally but because I could not retreat once I had started with the selection of the window I wanted to film.

Here is the link for youtube

As you can see no link. That is because the Jing file format is not supported. How disappointing.

I am sorry but I do not have time to trouble shoot so will get back to this at the end if there is any time left and may do so for my own satisfaction. I would have liked this to work but that is often the way with freebies especially as I could see it being something that could be combined with another app to do something I mentioned in a previous blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - it will show as soon as I have read it.