Saturday 19 December 2015

Reflective Practices

This needs to be a quicky.

Everything I do in this course is done at high speed as I have no time. Right now I am awaiting the arrival of my husband's flight but before I meet him I have other chores to do. I am sure this is the same for everyone. I almost gave up in November as it was many weeks since I had looked at it. However, I would like to have something to put on BlueSky, we get weekly CPD sessions, mainly aimed at teachers. Anyway I do not use breaks to do this course. So it is evenings or Sundays - we work most Saturdays. Now I am really driving myself it is impressive how many Things can be got through, luckily I have at least a passing knowledge of most of them. I think the Podcast is the only one I will not use. Just not convinced of their use with children.

As for a study plan - ha! No chance, I do it when I have a bit of spare time. Like now. This makes me realise that I could be starting another Thing so this is it. The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - it will show as soon as I have read it.