Sunday 3 January 2016

Communicating through photographs


Not at all sure how I would be able to use these apps - photos of children are always problematic with child protection considerations etc. So it would be a matter of using these apps for pictures of displays - which I would much rather use Pinterest for. I do not personally like either of them. It says you can share your photosI have not signed up for accounts for either as I do not see a use for them and there are enough unused accounts on the internet without me adding any more. Although there appears to be a privacy setting on Flickr I am not sure it is trust worthy - other users seem to find it unreliable. So I think I will stick with Photos on Google, which is the default app. This is another one where you can share in a controlled way but don't have to share and as we are a Google school it makes more sense to use that. If I want images I use google and select creative commons option, it is also much easier to find who to attribute the photos to. I have checked the photos and the one below seems useful as it gives an idea for a display but frankly Pinterest does this far better as the board system allows searching to be done far more effectively.

©Pesky Librarians (no date shown)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - it will show as soon as I have read it.