Sunday 31 January 2016

Presentations



I have created the presentation and got hold of the link - this looks very cumbersome but if that is what it is supposed to be then so it is. The subject is something I collect enthusiastically - 1930s crime fiction. With only 6 slides it means I have been very careful to restrict it to just a very superficial look at the subject but it includes information anyone just getting started may find useful.

I know how to produce presentations but actually don't do it very often, so this was an interesting exercise for me. I changed the text colour from black to white which improve its readability. That much text is a little wordy and if I was giving it as a real presentation then I would cut it by half and increase the size of the type - it is important not to just read the text when giving presentations as that is very boring for the audience.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - it will show as soon as I have read it.