Thursday 9 July 2015

My summer holidays began at the end of last week and now is a great opportunity to start the 23 Things course. This is the first time I have used Blogger so it will be interesting to see how it goes. I have a very busy summer ahead so this is unlikely to contain very long posts. I also have to fit in an EPQ course and a trip back to the UK for a few weeks, including a visit to Heath's for some book buying. Of course there is also more personal stuff but that belongs elsewhere.

Tomorrow if I finish the Library Lesson Schedule I will try to find time to play with this some more and do some editing of the look and feel of it. The WCBW heading does not work properly at the moment and I may try and add my logo too. Anyway it is late here and so this is it for now.

1 comment:

  1. We're delighted you're taking part. It doesn't matter about the length of the posts as long as you're learning and getting something from the course. Best of luck with it.
    Stephanie and the #Rudai23 team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - it will show as soon as I have read it.